Protein concentrates are in the category of nutritional supplements whose positive effects have been demonstrated through very serious studies. Their usefulness in sports can no longer be questioned today. The reason for their use is due to the fact that the administration of an even reduced amount of protein after strength training can stimulate muscle protein synthesis and is supposed to reduce muscle protein catabolism – in this way an increase in muscle mass and strength is achieved.
Prairie Naturals is the first in Canada to introduce this 100% Vegan Protein Powder made entirely from organic, sprouted brown rice. Rice Protein is a balanced, complete protein containing all the essential amino acids.
It has a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1, which is the same protein quality rating as whey, egg white and milk. It has delicious, creamy-smooth flavour and is made without fillers of any kind.
Prairie Naturals Rice Protein is a pure, raw superfood protein powder for the whole family.
Ingredients / serving (30 grams)
|Brown rice powder (Oryza Sativa), with 80% protein
|flavor enhancer: vanilla (maltodextrin from corn, ethanol)*
|sweetener: Stevia rebaudiana extract, with 80% stevioglycosides
Does not contain:
- dairy products, eggs, soy, gluten, preservatives, added sugars or flavors, artificial sweeteners or dyes.
- without genetically modified organisms.
Net weighte / box = 360 g / 720 g
Way of use:
- Adults: for good results, mix 2 measures (about 30 grams) of protein powder with 200 – 250 ml. water, milk, or other milk, until you get a cream.
- Children (2-13 years): mix 1 measure (15 grams) of protein powder with 200 – 250 ml. water, milk, or other type of milk
Of soft consistency, it is perfect for smoothies, in yogurt or mineral water.
- Contraindicated to persons allergic to milk, proteins or any of the other ingredients of the product. With sweetener.
- After opening, keep the box in the refrigerator.
- Do not exceed recommended dose for daily consumption.
- Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.