The EDTA form included in this protocol is micronic powder which has a maximum wettability in water.
It is a procedure by which the calcareous deposits are eliminated from the body from the blood arteries which cause atherosclerosis and facilitate cholesterol deposititon. Nano-bacteria incastrated in calcium shells is also eliminated, as well as the heavy metals accumulated in the body such as lead, cadmium, mercury. This is done by the action of calcium dissolution by the synthetic aminoacid (EDTA).
The ALA-300 Forte Alpha Lipoic and the MSM (metylsulfonylmethane) have the action of mobilizing and eliminating heavy metals and toxins.
Tetracycline acts to destroy the nanobacteria which have had their calcium shell dissolved.
A bottle of each product is included in the price of the protocol.
In the evening
An hour before bed, administered with 1 glass of room temperature water:
Nota: It is not necessary to swallow all capsules at once. They can be swallowed one at a time at an interval of a few minutes between them.
In the morning
With approximately 15-30 minutes before breakfast:
Note: to be consumed with a probiotic yoghurt a day (minim 400 g), usually, in the morning at breakfast preferably together with 1-2 capsules of Bio-Active Acidofilus.
- To be consumed with a minimum of 2 litres of water or other liquids a day.
- On the time of administration a mineral complex will be supplemented. The most recommended is a complex of vitamins and minerals.
- During administration, because EDTA has an anticoagulant effect the allopathic medication can be mixed in which: thins the blood or has an anticoagulant effect. Aspirin falls in this category as well.
- Consult the doctor soon in order to reduce the allopathic medication especially the one administered in the evening.
Side effects and recommendations
- There are no known specific side effects. In some cases it is possible for some slight undesirable symptoms to emerge because of the elimination process of the toxic metals and nanobacteria. The soft stool is normal on the course of this procedure.
- Elimination is made mainly through the urinary system, therefore there should be as many liquids consumed as possible during the procedure. If you are a smoker or if you have had many fills with amalgam associate 1 bottle of N-Acetyl-Cysteine NAC.
- If you have problems with Tetracycline, you can quit its administration. Consult a doctor!
Note: if you have low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), administer the Alpha Lipoic Acid only together with a tea spoon of honey.