Increase the stool volume by cleaning the walls. Introduces the mucilages into the colon to lubricate the walls and eliminates irritations that can become cancerous.
The actions of the Fiber Ultra product
- Cleans forcefully the large intestine.
- It lubricates the walls of the stomach and intestines.
- It has bifidogenetic action, creating favorable conditions for the regeneration and growth of the bifido-population in the intestines.
- It has beneficial action in the treatment of stomach ulcer and irritable bowel syndrome.
Active Ingredients in Fiber Ultra Composition:
Psyllium Husk (Plantago ovata) 100% pure – Psyllium Husk is the seed shell of Psyllium, a plant of the genus Plantago. Psyllium is categorized as an indigestible mucilaginous food fiber because it does not digest in the small intestine and thus reaches the large intestine which it cleans and lubricates with mucilage. The Psyllium Husk has a high content of mucilage with lubricating effects on the colon wall.
It also has the property of enormously increasing its volume in the presence of water or other liquid, thus increasing the volume of the seat with forced colon cleansing effects. Polyoligosaccharides present in Psyllium Husk have wound closure properties and are therefore beneficial in the case of stomach ulcer as well as in Irritable Bowel Syndrome. For superior effects on the intestinal tract, it is beneficial that Psyllium Husk is associated with a prebiotic such as Inulin as a premise of developing a healthy intestinal flora.
Hibiscus sabdariffa has tonic effects on internal organs including the intestine. Glycyrrhiza glabra increases the production of mucus, both in the stomach and in the intestines, with protective effects on the walls of the stomach and intestines. It also has a laxative effect.
Inulin is a “bifidogenetic” and therefore is considered an excellent prebiotic in terms of creating conditions for the development of a correct intestinal flora.
Fiber Ultra, from New Roots Herbal, is a unique product on the market, both through its rigorous scientific composition and its action in the stomach and intestines.
Ingredients / dose (1 teaspoon = 2.5 grams):
|Psyllium (Plantago ovata) husk
|Flower powder from Hibiscus sabdariffa
|Powder from Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
|Powder sweetener from Stevia rebaudiana
|Inulin, powder from the root of Chicory (Cichorium intybus)
|Powder from floral buds of Clove (Syzyngium aromaticum)
Does not contain: preservatives, artificial flavors or dyes, dairy products, sugar, starch, wheat, corn, ferments, soy.
Net weight e = 200 g.
The recommended way of use (only for adults 18+): one teaspoon twice a day.
- For each gram of psyllium, take with 30 ml of liquid (water, milk, fruit juice, or similar aqueous beverage).
- Effects observed 12–24 hours after the first dose; results may take 2–3 days.
- If you are taking other medications, take this product 2 hours before or after them.
- Avoid long-term use and consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Warnings and contraindications
- Stop using if after two weeks the symptoms persist, if you notice rectal bleeding or bloody stool, if you have not managed to defecate after using other laxatives, have autoimmune diabetes, abdominal distension, vomiting, edema, hypertension, hypokalaemia, cholecystitis, cirrhosis, kidney failure, congestive heart failure, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, if you are going to be treated with corticosteroids if you suffer from fibrosis!
- Do not use if you have swallowing difficulties!
- Consult a specialist if you take concomitant medications that inhibit peristalsis movements (opioids, loperamide) if you are taking acetaminophen, anticoagulants, if you have intestinal blockage, intestinal paralysis, megacolon, appendicitis!
- Dietary supplements do not replace a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle!
NEW ROOTS HERBAL Inc. – 3405 F. X. Tessier, Vaudreuil – Dorion, Quebec, J7V5V5, CANADA